Thursday, November 09, 2006

A quick update

First of all please don’t misunderstand. I am writing no report of the weather condition of Dubai. But the weather today has been so beautiful that I can’t stop myself from typing a short note on my blog. Amazing! The Sun was no where out in the sky. It was kinda dull, as if going to rain any moment. And that reminds me of my hometown. Ok! Don’t waste time thinking. I was born in one other emirate of UAE which should be just 1 hour traveling distance from Dubai. But I consider it as my hometown where I also did my schooling. The weather there is the same. It is cloudy most of the time.

The climate is changing from summer to winter and I love winter. The words like ‘current’, ‘condition’, ‘weather update’ reminds me of the good old days I had at a radio station. When I was in 12th grade, I used to go to a radio station as a trainee. I used to do some recorded programs and the only thing that I told on air (live) was the weather condition and the gold rate. When I think of it I can’t stop laughing. Seriously!

No comments: