Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Boss ho tho aisa!

I never thought I did see this day. How can he say that to me? He asked me to look for another job. Sheesh! My Bihari boss! How could he? Well this is what he told me exactly:

“You know the situation of the company. Everything is legally under control of the XYZ Authority of Dubai. And I myself don’t know what to do. I want you to start searching for better opportunities. If you start now maybe in a month or two you will definitely find a good job.”

“Sir, what have you thought for yourself?”

“I have got no idea. If I had another base I could easily put in there, but you know I am completely down. Let’s see, if we could work together in future.”

Hmmm…so that’s the situation. My life imprisonment will be announced on January 28, 2007. Well, don’t run your imagination. That’s going to be my wedding day. I just wish desperately that the company moves on for another 4 months because I am in no sound emotional state to look for a job.

No comments: