Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What happens?

I have missed a few months of posting here. It wasn't what I expected from myself when I started off blogging. I have no excuses to fill up in here but at the same time I don't what it is.

It's not at all like brushing your teeth every morning. To do what you want and which is out of your routine needs a lot of determination. Yes, we all know.

So when you are distracted from little goals in life, I am wondering what happens to the determination you stocked up for the purpose(s)?

2 comments:

mrniiiceguy said...

:) ... Life moves on, is it not what they say ???

maybe you need to start somewhere ... maybe an idea can work ... maybe a friend ... its often niiice to wander in wilderness ... isnt it ???

start somewhere ...

Ash said...

I agree with the commenter above. You need to start somewhere.

I too lost all motivation for blogging but now...I'm back with renewed enthu :-)