Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What blocks me from blogging?

That was one another week of my life thinking on how to really start writing something worth reading on my blog. That even means encouraging myself to carry a handy note pad all way from office to home so that I don’t curb my passion to scribble down my thoughts straying along the streets of my mind. But that didn’t help a bit. Trust me! I didn’t bother to touch the writing pad.

Well, I have been wondering how & when have blogging become a difficult task to me? It has always been a pain killer and a place where I am free to mention anything and everything that’s happening with me. Finding it tough to blog. Sigh!

Basically it is the state of my mind that really doesn’t approve me of blogging good and worth reading stuff in here. One has to have a peaceful mind to transfer your feelings on to a place as this. Sometimes, life takes unusual turns where everything about oneself goes upside down which favorably and maybe the other way affects one in every way, be it mentally or a slight variation in the stable state of mind. And then you have to continue moving on the new direction.

I understand that these days I become depressed very easily. I find no reason to get irritated and no other reason to keep continuing that for long. How strange isn’t it? And maybe that really blocks me from blogging on this new blog of mine. I guess I need some more of the time to come up to my own expectations.

Till then let me be invisible.

No comments: